Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself

Once again, I'd like to say welcome to my blog.

I am Tyo. I am just an ordinary boy. I love playing football. I have been playing it since I was at elementary school. After school, my friends and I always played football at the field in our village. But sometimes, we played on the street. Just thinking that we can called as a street footballer. Pretty cool, hah?

I remember a story when played on the street. I think when I was 9 or 10 years old. One thing here that the street was not be paved yet. And it was not a busy street. That afternoon, I was a goalkeeper and I cried that afternoon. Not because we lost but my right foot was bleeding. It was a piece of glasses. How pity I am. But I still played football until now.

About my favorite football team.
It was a Barclays Premier League team. But, I can't remember clearly when I started to like Manchester United. As I remember it was when David Beckham make a goal from the middle of the field. It was awesome. The number 7 is cool. The team is great. Ryan Giggs scholes was great. I think that this team will be the best.

About nation team, I like England. It was 2002, when the World Cup was held. I started like England. But, they are beaten by Brazil. Until now, I still love the kick and rush playing just like the league.

How about my playing?
I am good but not great. I can passed 1 - 2 players well. I take practice with my friends once a week at least. It is enough because we are busy studying to be graduated as an engineer now.


No comments:

Post a Comment